Becoming a corporate partner of Golddigger Trust will not only help us to continue our vital work with young people but also provide a great opportunity to promote your social responsibility and gain positive PR coverage.
Benefits of corporate partnership with Golddigger Trust:
- Enhanced visibility and media coverage; business logo on our website, promotion through our bi-monthly newsletter, broadcasting support via website and popular social media sites.
- Support in delivering attractive and successful fundraising events.
- Invitation to supporters events.
- Increased connectivity with local initiatives and community groups through our association with churches across Sheffield.
- Partnership with a trusted brand:
- Shortlisted at the Government's Body Confidence Awards 2014 for 'Education in Scools'.
- Shortlisted at the UK Sexual Health Awards 2015 for the 'Pioneering Education Award'.
- Awarded 'Most Innovative Youth Work' at the National Christian Youth Work Awards 2013.
- Work funded by BBC Children In Need and Comic Relief.
Opportunities for you and your employees:
There are many ways you can support our work at Golddigger Trust, here are a few popular options:
- Corporate participation - support us as your Charity of the Year 2016.
- Sponsor an event - support us in delivering our in-house fundraising events.
- Donation to our charity - sign up to become a regular giver or make a one off donation.
- Fundraising Events - organise a team fundraising event with your employees in aid of Golddigger Trust.
"We adopted Golddigger Trust as our Charity of the Year 2015 because we really love the work they do. We have seen it first hand as they work with us here at Cocoa. The 'I'm The Girl I Want To Be' course tackles a lot of issues us ladies who work at Cocoa have all had to go through as young women and it's great to know there is now so much help and support for younng girls in the area.
It's always good for our business to make such great connections with the local community and running the 'I'm The Girl I Want To Be' course here has brought many new girls to Cocoa. We decided to use a donation of the sales from our chocolate Yorkshire roses to help support Golddigger Trust as the rose represents local talent. We feel really proud to be associated with the staff at Golddigger Trust as they work so hard to help others around them."
- Anne Ashforth (Co-Owner) , Cocoa Wonderland