IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration [and to report aggregate information to our advertisers]. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
If you sign up to support us or request to receive information from us
As a supporter of Golddigger Trust you may voluntarily provide us information about yourself for the following reasons:
- To recieve updates about the work of the charity, for example (but not limited to) recieving our newsletter.
- To recieve invitations to events and fundraising campaigns.
- To enable us to process your donations or regular giving, and any associated gift aid from these.
- To enable us to process any your requests for goods or services that you make.
Golddigger Trust may from time to time use 3rd party systems to to send information to you and this means that your data will be stored on these 3rd party systems for this purpose.
We will will not share any of your personal information with any other organisation for any other reasons.
Golddigger Trust will remove any personal data we hold about you within one year if you decide to withdraw your support and elect to not recieve any further updates.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct any information you think is inaccurate.
Golddigger Trust is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner and compliant with the Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2018). If you want to know more about these regulations and your rights please visit https://ico.org.uk/